Instalar Thunderbird eOS lite

Quiero instalar thunderbird en eOS lite pero no puedo, tampoco puedo hacer enlaces a los progrmas desde el escritorio.
Saludos

1 Like

@Altair
https://github.com/mariospr/thunderbird-flatpak

Me tira un error, como que no encuentra el archivo o directorio

root@endless:/sysroot/home/gustavo# flatpak-builder --force-clean --ccache --require-changes --repo=repo app org.mozilla.Thunderbird.json
Can’t load ‘org.mozilla.Thunderbird.json’: Falló al abrir el archivo «org.mozilla.Thunderbird.json»: No existe el fichero o el directorio

@Altair
Mozilla Thunderbird for org.gnome.Platform/x86_64/3.24

Gracias por el aguante amigo, pero este lo bajé y cuando le doy doble click abre el centro de programas para instalarlo, al llegar ahí hay un botón celeste que dice instalar al que le doy una y otra vez pero nada… no hace nada.
si sabes que puede ser, te agradezco la guía.

1 Like

@Altair
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-170602_095549_UTC-0300.txt (261,6 KB)

1 Like

Sorry, that flatpak file doesn’t have all the metadata the app center needs to install correctly. However, if you use the command line directly it should install. e.g. if you’re in the directory you downloaded the .flatpak file into:

flatpak install org.mozilla.Thunderbird.flatpak

then

eos-add-to-desktop org.mozilla.Thunderbird

We’re working on adding Thunderbird to the app center directly, but I’ve found some problems with the latest version that weren’t in Mario’s initial one where it crashes when using autocomplete. I don’t have much time to try and fix the issue at the moment but if anyone else wants to help… Patches welcome! https://github.com/nedrichards/thunderbird-flatpak

1 Like

Thanks for your answer my friend, ill wait for it