Something went wrong setting up Endless OS

hey plz check that the partition in which u r installing the window in dynamic or not… if the partition is dynamic then u can’t install Windows in that partition so in that case u have to do repartition by installing a new version of Windows and then create a new partion for endless and remember windows 7 dont support more than 3 partition… so if u make more than three partition then it creates a dynamic pariotion in all of that… so please be safe… … plz try that… i will work… hope work for u… :blush::v:

@Aman did you hit this problem yourself? Endless OS dualboot does not use its own partition – it installs to a file in your Windows C: partition, which I believe cannot be a dynamic partition, but I could be wrong about that last point! If you’ve seen this problem it would be really interesting to get your logs.

(This is certainly not the problem @SUNNY_THAKUR is seeing, which is caused by there not being enough space before the first partition on the drive.)

I have problm in installing other windows so that i feel the need to get this problem into the consideration… :sweat_smile:… bcz it can also create problem in many ways…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I’m having a problem installing endless